3 September 2011

I'm Back....Just in Case you Were Missing Me

Hello again, I realise that I have been absent for a few months. To those of you who have missed me (or at least noticed my absence) I am sorry for the gap in posting. You could call it a summer break, although I think it has been longer than the summer. It's not as if I haven't been productive in the last few months, I have been baking and knitting so I guess it's life that has been getting in the way.
I have been making lots of bread (sour cherry and walnut ring, walnut and carroway, baguettes to name but a few) and baking lots of yummy cakes and slices (courgette loaf, chocolate loaf, pear and amaretti crumble cakes, cherry slices etc) and there are a couple of these that I will elaborate on in future blogs (can you stand the suspense?).
I have also completed a couple of knitting projects. I finished the second cushion to match the one I did earlier this year for friends (it has yet to be delivered but will hopefully be with the new owners soon). A feind also commissioned me to knit a draft excluder in the shape of a doggie! He is in his new home and apparently making himself useful.
So it's been a summer of much activity and I'm hoping to keep you clued to your cakes and cardies from now all with tales of jams, pickles, homegrown veg and much, much more. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment