23 October 2011

My Mission Should I Choose to Accept It...

Instead of being out enjoying our great summer (!) I have been enjoying the wonderful Great British Bake Off. I missed the first episode but from then on I was hooked, what great telly! I loved it. And the right person won, Jo was great. Just amazing what they achieved. With the announcment of the winner I thought that was it and was away for a couple of weeks and came back to another two episodes. God bless the series link on the sky machine. Masterclasses with Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood where they have made all the technical challenge bakes with lots of hints and tips. What a treat. And as I was watching the second one yesterday I had an idea, I would make all eight. It was just an idea and then I thought, why not? They are all yum and I will learn lots too. So that is my mission and I have accepted it. There isn't a timeframe on this (not practical really) but over the next few weeks I hope I can complete the task. I'm looking forward to all of them but I think the Battenburg may be the last one, my least favourite. I have chosen to start with the Tarte au Citron, not sure why, it just looked so good. I'm going to make two mini ones rather a big one so I have decided to halve the ingredients. So more later with results and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment